We know that some children may be aware of covid-19 but also that some may find it scary. At camp we do not focus on Covid-19 but instead on having fun and allowing the children to relax, play and create.
Here are a few things we are doing at keen beans camps to help put your minds at ease and the safety of our children and staff first.
February camp is only available for critical workers who are looking for childcare. To see if this applies to you click here.
- Every area that we use for camp has been deep cleaned before we arrive and will be cleaned every night.
- All equipment has been cleaned and allocated to separate groups.
- We have a large stock of hand sanitising gel and anti-bacterial wipes and sprays, which we bring to camp so each group will have their own supply
- Our staff will provide a negative flow test before arriving on site. For more information on how you can get a flow test in Hertfordshire click here
- Our group size is a maximum of 15 children.
- There is no contact between the groups.
- They all have separate base areas, toilets and lunch zones.
- The staff will remain with their group for the duration of the camp.
- There is a constant use of hand gel and hand washing before any snack/lunch times.
- We have use of all the outside areas and will take it in turns for each group to have fresh air.
- We operate a contact free drop off and pick up system where we collect your child from the car.
- There are staff meetings outside every day to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep the children safe and report on the day.